Sunday, August 26, 2007

Embarrasing moment of the day

I led music at church this morning, as I do often do. After our band was done playing and I was greeting my friend Joe, he nodded at my midsection and said "XYZ." Dread flooded my heart as I said (without much conviction), "You're kidding, right?" Sadly, Joe shook his head and said, "Sorry buddy...I'm not kidding."

While having the zipper of your pants open is cause for embarrassment, having it open while you are standing in front of a bunch of people for half an hour is unacceptable.

Oh well...what can you do?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wear sweats. :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Dallass said...

I still can't believe I, your wife, didn't notice!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

Since you are always looking there while I lead music?

;)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home