Wednesday, November 01, 2006

disclaimer

over to the right you may notice my last.fm 'most 5 listened to artists of the week' graphic. right now amy grant is listed as no. 3. i want you all to know that i have not listened to amy grant since i was about 12.

apparently my wife has been getting cozy by the fire at home and listening to AG's Christmas album on the iMac while i slave at work and listen to real music.

speaking of the most 5 listened to artists of the week, no. 1 this week is rightly occupied by damien jurado. his new album now that i'm in your shadow is fantastic and you should take a jaunt to your local record store and pick it up. or order it here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Zorbando said...

how do I talk a jaunt?
I was wondering about the amy grant thing myself, I thought you were having bad acid like CCM flashbacks

3:22 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

you talk a jaunt by shutting your trap! :P

baby, baby...i second that emotion.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife pulled out that Amy Grant Christmas album last week. She can listen to it as much as she wants as long as I'm not around... Not that I'm opposed to it so much, just opposed to listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm going over to her blog to post my support of a) listening to Christmas music WHENEVER one wants (even in March, if one so desires...) and b) listening to Amy Grant's Christmas albums, which are some of my favorites.

This cracked me up. :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home