Friday, October 26, 2007

Jesus Storybook Bible- Pt. 2


As I have mentioned in the past, we at the Downey house are big fans of Sally Lloyd-Jones' book The Jesus Storybook Bible.

When I wrote last, we had just gotten our copy of it and were looking forward to enjoying the book. Well, TJSB is now a regular part of our evening activities and our daughter Adelaide is constantly asking us to read to her from "my Jesus Book."

I cannot think of a book I would more highly recommend to parents and I have been raving about to everyone who will lend an ear. It's theologically solid, the illustrations are wonderful, and the way each story is told often leaves me misty eyed.

WTS Books is selling the book for the next week (or until they sell out of them) for the great price of $8.50. We're going to be getting multiple copies for Christmas gifts and I would encourage you to do the same.

Head on over and check out The Jesus Storybook Bible.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jago said...

Hi, I'm Jago, illustrator of the afore-mentioned bible, glad you like the pictures!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home