Thursday, February 21, 2008

Death Cab for Cutie in Humboldt

No ticket prices up yet on the CenterArts site.

Here's the scoop:
04.21.08

Van Duzer Theatre - Humboldt State University

Humboldt State University
Arcata, CA 95521
Venue Phone: (707) 826-3928

Website
w/ The Cave Singers

Tickets

Special ticket pre-sale available to DCFC fanclub members tomorrow (2/21) at www.dcfcunion.com

If you are not a fanclub member, tickets will go on sale at 10am on Saturday, February 23rd.


I probably won't hit this show, since it will be too expensive and I don't want to ruin the memory of seeing them play in Eureka (at the now defunct Club West) right after Transatlanticism came out and there were no OC fans in attendance. It was also one of the first dates I took my future wife on :)

Ahhh....the memories.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I called the HSU ticket office and they told me that the tickets have been on sale since last monday! The entire floor is just about sold out as of Mon. 25th $30.00 per ticket. I got 2 seats in the 3rd row!! yippeee

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home