Thursday, March 22, 2007

take a gander on over to the right...

Seems like a two month absence would find me itching to write something profound, right? Wrong. Instead, I have joined forces with Westminster Bookstore and have changed my blog template (always a scary thing). So if you take a look over on the right you will see an attractive little icon advertising my alliance with said bookstore.

Now don't be fooled. I have completely selfish motives for doing this. As it turns out, Westminster has this nifty blog partners program going on and I wanted to cash in.

Here's the scoop: Each time a total of 50 visitors to this fair webscape click the link over there, I, Nathan Downey, have "earned" a $10 Westminster Bookstore gift certificate! Incredible, is it not?


So if you find yourself yearning to browse through the latest books on hermeneutical methods and how they can make your life easier, your children more obedient, and your car run better, please remember to click through my site and earn me some free books.

In case you need more motivation than that (which is hard to believe), Westminster has excellent prices and great shipping rates. Plus, some guy named Mark who used to have a wicked ponytail works there.

Motivation supplied...now you do the rest.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty West said...

I clicked it bro ha ha...

Go get some good books :-)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home